William A. Parker, Jr
Bill was born and raised in South Carolina and graduated from the College of Charleston in 1992 with a B.A. in Political Science. In 1998, he earned his law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan. Bill began his legal career in private practice in Hinesville, Georgia representing individuals in personal injury, workers’ compensation, and family law matters. In 2001, Bill moved to Atlanta and opened his own law firm where he practiced for two years prior to joining Childers & Schlueter in 2003.
Licensed to practice law in Georgia, South Carolina, and Pennsylvania, Bill has dedicated his career to representing individuals who have suffered injuries from the negligence of others. Bill has focused on fighting for the rights of individuals in virtually all areas of personal injury law including cases involving automobile and trucking collisions, injuries occurring on commercial and private property, medical malpractice, product liability, workers’ compensation, and pharmaceutical drug cases.
Bill is an active member of the Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America having served as Co-Chairman of the New Lawyer’s Section of the Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association from 2000-2003.
In his spare time, Bill enjoys participating in almost all outdoor activities including flag football, running, hiking, and skiing.
Education and Honors:
- College of Charleston, B.A. 1992
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D. 1998
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of South Carolina
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association; Co-Chairman of the New Lawyer’s Section 2000 – 2003
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of South Carolina
- South Carolina Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- Civil Justice PAC
Contact Bill via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.